have moved into online registration for intramural sports this
quarter. We will no longer accept in-person intramural registrations.
Please go to www.imleagues.com/ucla to begin the process of creating and paying for your team.
If you are new to intramural or are starting fresh with team creation, please follow the instructions in this document.
Welcome to the UCLA Intramural Sports Program! The program consists of 30 leagues, tournaments, meets, and special events with more than 8000 participants each year. Activities are offered each quarter, including limited activities during the summer quarter. To help provide a better overview of the program, consider the following facts:
- Participants can register an entire team or sign up as a free-agent for league events.
- Most leagues are divided up into a variety of divisions and classifications. Divisions allow for competition against a particular group (e.g. fraternities) and classifications allow for competition at different skill levels (e.g. A, B and C).
- Most indoor league games are played between 6-11 pm Monday – Thursday, with some games on Sunday between 3-10 pm. Outdoor league games are played between 4-10 pm Monday – Thursday, with some games on Friday between 3-6 pm and Sunday between 3-10 pm.
- Most league and tournament events are officiated.
- The Intramural Sports Program employees more than 100 student employees each year in positions such as officials, general managers, supervisor, and coordinators.